Radiant is SDL’s fully reusable core flight software solution. For compatibility with various architectures and systems, SDL developed Radiant without ties to specific hardware platforms. Radiant’s modular architecture enables users to easily interface with mission-specific applications, hardware, and ground test equipment without core code modification. Tasks often hard-coded, such as telemetry aggregation, health monitoring, mode transitions, system states, and memory protection, are all driven through XML configuration files. Relying on configuration rather than coded logic decreases development time while increasing flexibility on orbit.
- Modular, flexible architecture enables reusability & minimizes development costs
- No ties to specific hardware components
- Seamless interfacing without code modification
- XML-defined messaging for universal compatibility
- ISO-9001 registered QMS software development procedures