Satellite Command & Control Software
SDL’s command and control software provides an extensible, easy-to-use solution for small satellites. It is based on a modern technology stack (C#, Angular) as a web application to solve challenges including long and difficult mission integration times, difficult (or no) lights-out operations, and expensive solutions designed for larger systems. SDL’s software is designed to aggregate individual mission applications into a cohesive solution for mission operations. The extensible design enables users to employ the software development kit to write custom plugins for mission-specific needs.
- Autonomous control enabling lights-out operations
- External interface for mission partners, including vehicle task requests & data dissemination
- Vehicle scheduling & planning
- Modern web architecture supporting cloud deployment
- Supports message-based architecture using the NASA GMSEC standard
- Free for Government use