PearlSoft meets the design requirements of most small- to pico-sized satellites and has design heritage from the NASA AIM-SOFIE mission. PearlSoft’s modularity enables a high level of reuse and adaptability to meet a broad range of satellite mission requirements.
- Operates on SDL’s MODAS single-board computer
- Supports VxWorks and Linux
- Modular design enables:
- Rapid design and development
- High level of reuse and adaptability
- Task-oriented architecture
- Separate tasks for communications, attitude control, and payload management