SDL’s MIDB supports multiple intelligence sources while allowing fully-buffered dissemination of data across a network for distributed, near real-time screening. This standards-based database supports direct dissemination to the DCGS Integrated Backbone (DIB), networked Image Product Library (IPL), or other relay location. SDL’s MIDB also enables rapid searching via metadata support and provides the ability to query the data based on multiple geospatial, temporal, descriptive, or sensor-specific parameters.
- Real-time ingest of multi-sensor, multi-INT sources
- Rapid searching via metadata
- Data-centric data storage and access
- Quick retrieval and intuitive results
- Non-proprietary architecture
- Support for web-based access via SDL’s Web-Enabled Sensor Service (WESS) application