Maximizing Your Small Satellite Data
Technical Workshop - TS//SI/TK//NOFORN
August 10-11, 2017
Workshop is full
Registrations are no longer being accepted
To foster continuity and advancement within the small satellite applications community, the Space Dynamics Laboratory is hosting a workshop following the annual Small Satellite Conference (August 5-10, 2017) held in Logan, Utah.
The workshop will include:
- Relevant Government agency briefings on small satellite data topics such as downlinks, ground stations, processing, assimilation, TCPED, and handling, etc.
- Opportunities to exchange information concerning upcoming technical needs and requirements
- Discussions on a broad spectrum of applications, including small sensors, hardware, missions, programs, command and control (C2), and software
- Networking with cleared SCI technical experts
- Networking luncheon and evening social