General Services Administration Professional Engineering Schedule
GSA ‐ General Services Administration
GSA Professional Engineering Schedules provide agencies with access to state-of-the-art, high-quality commercial services and products at volume discount pricing on a direct-delivery basis. This procurement approach offers the potential benefits of procurement efficiencies and lower administrative costs.
Through GS-23F-0046P, SDL provides services for the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Disciplines on the following Special Item Numbers:
- SIN 871-1: Strategic planning for technology programs/activities
- SIN 871-2: Concept development and requirements analysis
- SIN 871-3: System design, engineering and integration
- SIN 871-4: Test and evaluation
- SIN 871-5: Integrated logistics support
- SIN 871-6: Acquisition and life cycle management
In order to accomplish the efforts required, activities may also include sensor system research, development, engineering, prototype fabrication, testing, calibration, and data dissemination, as well as management activities including international cooperation and technical advisory support.
- Time and materials, level of effort, or fixed orders
- Classified orders accepted
- Sole-source option available
- Available for use by Federal entities and some commercial entities
- Government purchase cards can be used