Synthetic aperture radar (SAR) systems are traditionally tested in an airborne environment, which can be time consuming and lead to costly testing and validation. SDL has developed a full time-domain SAR engine for simulation of operational environments that provides a high-fidelity, cost-effective alternative.
- Configurable SAR system parameters
- Easy-to-use, flexible interface for quick simulation results
- Full 3D environment
- Multiple channels and modes
- Varied clutter environments
- Static and moving discrete targets
- Distributed nodes with GPU support
Real-time, Autonomous, Synthetic Aperture Radar
RASAR is a full-featured, flight-proven, 25-lb radar system with expandable capabilities that include dual-band operation, ground moving target indicator (GMTI), and comprehensive data processing and image formation capabilities.