Radar System Integration
Once a technology has been proven, it needs to be assembled and tested to validate its utility and provide an integrated solution. SDL has over 50 years of experience in integrating, testing, and deploying advanced technology and specializes in the intricacies of radar systems.
- Integrator for tactical synthetic aperture radar (SAR) systems
- Compact and podded applications
- System thermal management
- Autonomous sensor operation based on mission goals
- Flight testing, data link testing, test exercises
Real-time, Autonomous, Synthetic Aperture Radar
RASAR is a full-featured, flight-proven, 25-lb radar system with expandable capabilities that include dual-band operation, ground moving target indicator (GMTI), and comprehensive data processing and image formation capabilities.
Agile Adaptive Radar
FLEXSAR, SDL’s flight-proven, agile, radar imaging system, is available as a test bed for advanced concepts and imaging needs.