Intelligent Sensor Design
Military and DoD programs often need new sensors designed to achieve strategic goals. SDL designs and builds standards-compliant sensors that provide instantly usable data products, enterprise connectivity, and geo-aware operation for autonomous operation. Our embedded processing architectures offer image processing and target recognition, heath and status broadcast, and modular, interoperable design.
- Instantly usable data products (NITF, FMV, etc.)
- Enterprise connectivity (Ethernet, STANAG, CoT, etc.)
- Geo-aware technology for autonomous operation
- Embedded processing architectures
- Image processing and target recognition
- Health and status broadcast
- Modular, interoperable design
SDL’s EyePod is an intelligent, geo-aware, day/night-stabilized imaging sensor system for deployment aboard Group III unmanned aircraft systems.
Real-time, Autonomous, Synthetic Aperture Radar
RASAR is a full-featured, flight-proven, 25-lb radar system with expandable capabilities that include dual-band operation, ground moving target indicator (GMTI), and comprehensive data processing and image formation capabilities.