Modular Open System Architecture
The Department of Defense (DoD) established the mandatory Modular Open Systems Architecture (MOSA) for procuring new systems and upgrading existing systems. SDL has the experience and the services to help its customers integrate complex modular open systems and, as a UARC, provides independence, objectivity, operational experience, and freedom from conflicts of interest.
- Reduced acquisition and sustainment costs without sacrificing capability
- Increases ability to upgrade
- Component reuse
- Resiliency to requirement changes
- Facilities competition and innovation
- Incremental capability enhancement
- Enhanced parallel development
Distributed Common Ground System
SDL delivers customized ground stations, the modular VANTAGE™ software suite, and data link interface products to support the unique needs of the DoD’s DCGS programs for the Air Force, Navy, Army and Marine Corps.